We can organise tours or film shoots at any time in any part of Yakutia.Examples of bespoke trips we can organise:
- Bear spotting trips with guaranteed sightings.
- Accompanying ice-road truckers on the journeys to the remotest settlements of the Yakutian Arctic.
- Summer boat trips to the Arctic on Yakutia's longest rivers, including the Kolyma (Magadanskaya Oblast – northern Yakutia – Chukotka) and the Lena (Yakutsk – Lena Pillars – Zhigansk – Tiksi port on the Arctic Ocean coast).
- Visits to any of the places or people mentioned on this website.
- Stays with professional wolf hunters. These men are usually hired by a community whose livestock is being terrorised. They go out into the forest for months at a time trapping wolves.
- Visits to the second largest excavated hole in the world, the Mir open-pit diamond mine at Mirny, 525 metres deep and 1,200 metres across.